Tuesday, August 17, 2010

bittersweet.


This video captures one of my favorite moments with Adeline.
her voice is just so sweet.

she constantly sings.
happy birthday.
the alphabet.
numbers.
twinkle twinkle.
itsy bitsy spider.
old mc donald.
wheels on the bus.

she also says the funniest phrases:
"no way jose"
"me no like"
"no no nugget" (i call adyson "nugget" and adeline picked up on it- its so funny)
"ohhh yeah!"
"help me"
"im all finished"

she knows her body parts, her colors, and her animal noises.

she seems to know everything i say to her. if she sees trash she says "trash" and wants to go throw it away. she is such a great helper. i can ask her to go get things such as a bib for lunch time and she will go in adysons room and go get one. she loves baby dolls and acts as a lil mommy feeding them with a "poon" (spoon). adeline is also very polite saying "please" and "tank tew". She is the little repeater.

every day she says or does something new to surprise me. she melts my heart.

this is my last week as her nanny. makes me so sad. i am getting teary eyed just thinking about it. i will miss her sweet hugs and kisses. her telling me she "wuvz" (loves) me. also saying my name "nin-nee" its so sweet the way she says it. i will miss when she pops up out of no where and says "hii nin-nee".

she will be starting preschool next monday. i am happy for her. she will excel greatly there.

i honestly feel part of her family. i will have to go over to their house every week to see them. and in october, her mom will be having baby#3 and i will watch him/her (they are waiting to find out the sex) starting in january. i cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment