Thursday, June 10, 2010

the beginning

so.not.clever
thats just it.
im not. although i wish i were at times.

this blog will be my ramblings with many grammatical errors, and that is one thing i can promise.

i am a forever college student it seems. i graduated high school 5 years ago and am still in a community college. its not that i am not a smart cookie, i am, i just never applied myself as much as i should have, and now i am starting to regret it. i am now on the final stretch though and will be completing my AA in this coming fall semester. woohoo! my parents will be so proud- hopefully.

speaking of parents. they are the best. i love them and my older brother, justin, very much. family is important to me. my brother has two daughters taylor(6 going on 16) and ainsley(3) and they mean the world to him and my family.

i live with my amazing boyfriend of (almost) a year and a half, caleb. he is a chef by trade. we have a puppy, remington, but we call him remi. he is a lab retriever mix, 5months old and we adopted him from the shelter. he is the best puppy and brings so much happiness to our little family. other than the occasional rug eating., he is actually a pretty good dog. we have him in puppy training classes every sunday for the next 3 sundays, he has already completed 3 classes. so far he can sit, stay, lay down, knows off (like when he jumps on you because he is excited to see you). we are still working on walking on a leash, i dont know why, but that is so hard for him and us. also he is working on come.

monday thru friday you can find me at my nanny job. i watch two beautiful girls. their moms are friends. addie who is almost 2 and ady who is 10months. thats right addie and ady how awesome/confusing is that! they both make me laugh so hard every day.
some nights i babysit for them along with their brothers or also for this other princess emerson who will be a big sister at the end of the year :)

on weekends, i like to take it easy, have no schedule, other than remi's puppy classes on sunday at noon, and just go with the flow. sleep, i love to sleep in. which is usually no later than 930.

what else?
you will just have to find out!

ps- i just baked this amazing peach crisp! can you smell it?



No comments:

Post a Comment